You may need help and support caring for a family member with a significant illness or disability. This section lists skilled home-based pediatric nursing care agencies in Delaware that will work with your child's doctor to develop a written plan of care and provide the nurses and other professional needed to carry out the plan.

Contact your pediatrician for a prescription and ask him/her to recommend an agency. Also check with your insurance company about coverage. You may refer your child directly or ask your doctor to contact the agency.