Often in partnership with agencies and organizations that address disability-related issues, and always in collaboration with the community, CDS issues reports that frequently serve as blueprints for either new research endeavors or community and government action. View them, below.
- Supporting Autistic College Students through the COVID-19 Pandemic (2020) Monahan, J., Ackles, L., Edwards, A., Fishbaugh, C., Freedman, B., Lubbers, P., Sanders Gardner, S., Thierfeld Brown, J. : College Autism Spectrum
- Access to oral health services for Delawareans with disabilities: Dental workforce training in Delaware (2018) McDuffie, M. J., Donovan, J., Mineo, B. : University of Delaware Press Newark, DE
- Moving ahead: Delaware strategic plan to improve educational services for students who are blind and visually impaired (2016) Center for Disabilities Studies : University of Delaware Newark, Delaware
- The plan to achieve health equity for Delawareans with disabilities (2015) Eileen Sparling, Phyllis Guinivan, Jae Chul Lee, Kara Magane, Ximena Uribe-Zarain, Bhavana Viswanathan : Center for Disabilities Studies, University of Delaware Newark, Delaware
- The current landscape for disability and health in Delaware: Public health assessment report summary (2015) Eileen Sparling, Katie Borras, Phyllis Guinivan, Jae Chul Lee, Kara Magane, Mary Joan McDuffie, Aideen Murphy, Mia Papas, Laura Rhoton : Center for Disabilities Studies, University of Delaware Newark, Delaware
- Building on collaboration to improve services for children and youth with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities: need assessment survey report (2015) Annalisa Ekbladh, Laura Rhoton : Center for Disabilities Studies, University of Delaware Newark, Delaware