Often in partnership with agencies and organizations that address disability-related issues, and always in collaboration with the community, CDS issues reports that frequently serve as blueprints for either new research endeavors or community and government action. View them, below.
- Assistive Technology in Delaware Schools: Experience and Needs Among Educators and Families (T23-005) (2023) Morrison, K., Cruz Cordero, T. : Center for Research in Education and Social Policy Newark, DE
- DSAAPD COVID-19 Vaccine Access Study (T22-013) (2022) Morrison, K. : Center for Research in Education and Social Policy Newark, DE
- Accessing Skilled Nursing Care for CMC: Barriers, Facilitators, Innovations (2022) Culnane, M., Mallory, S., Booz, K., Giancola, S. : Center for Research in Education and Social Policy Newark, DE
- Supporting Autistic College Students through the COVID-19 Pandemic (2020) Monahan, J., Ackles, L., Edwards, A., Fishbaugh, C., Freedman, B., Lubbers, P., Sanders Gardner, S., Thierfeld Brown, J. : College Autism Spectrum
- Access to oral health services for Delawareans with disabilities: Dental workforce training in Delaware (2018) McDuffie, M. J., Donovan, J., Mineo, B. : University of Delaware Press Newark, DE