CDS scholars author books and book chapters each year that span the disability field. Recent offerings have focused on diversity and disclosure on college campuses, social and emotional learning, and communication interventions for individuals with severe disabilities. Explore them, and others, below.
- Sprague, J. R., Whitcomb, S. A., & Bear, G. G. (in press). Mechanisms for promoting and integrating school-wide discipline approaches School Safety and Violence Prevention: Science, Practice, and Policy Driving Change. (pp. 15-20) Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Kerschbaum, S., Eisenman, L. T., & Jones, J. (Eds.) (2017). Negotiating Disability: Disclosure in Higher Education. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
- Freedman, B., Eisenman, L. T., Grigal, M., & Hart, D. (2017). Intellectual disability: expanding the conversation about diversity and disclosure S. Kerschbaum, L. T. Eisenman, & J. Jones (Eds.), Negotiating Disability: Disclosure in Higher Education. (pp. 291-310) Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
- Eisenman, L. T., Freedman, B., & Kofke, M. (2017). Focus on friendship: relationships, inclusion and well-being In K. Shogren, M. Wehmeyer, & N. Singh (Eds.), Handbook of Positive Psychology in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: Translating Research into Practice. ((pp. 127-144)) New York: Springer International Publishing.
- Wilkinson, K. M., Mineo, B., Paul, D., & Regiec, C. (2016). State of the evidence: Research design and measurement issues In R. Sevcik and M. A. Romski (Eds.), Communication Interventions for Individuals with Severe Disabilities. (pp. 313-324) Baltimore, MD: Brookes Publishing Co.
- Freedman, B., Eisenman, L. T., Cowin, C., & Roy, S. (2016). Post-school In V. McGinley & M. Alexander (Eds.), Parents and Families of Students with Special Needs: Collaborating Across the Age Span. (pp. 246-275) Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing.