Rockford Center is a 118-bed mental health facility located in Newark, DE, providing psychiatric and behavioral health inpatient and partial hospitalization programs for psychiatric and behavioral health programs. Rockford Center works with individuals ages 4 and up.
Children Inpatient Services are tailored to meet the special needs of very young individuals, 4 to 12 years of age, who have acute psychiatric or behavioral problems. Adolescent Inpatient Services are tailored to meet the unique needs of individuals from 13 to 17 years of age.
Both programs include:
- Psychiatric evaluation, medication stabilization if necessary
- Daily group therapy and skills training
- Family sessions
- Academic instruction
- Allied therapies, including art and music therapy
- Communication and follow-up with school personnel and outpatient therapists
- Personalized discharge and aftercare plans
- Parenting class one evening per week
100 Rockford Drive
Newark, DE 19713