Program Manager, ACCESS
Program Manager, ACCESSPosted February 27, 2023 4:48 pm
Under the limited direction of the Unit Director, this position directs and leads a grant-funded project to support school staff instructing students with disabilities. The project provides coaching support to K-12 special educators and related service personnel throughout the state of Delaware.
The Program Manager facilitates research projects focused on access to the general education curriculum, including the core content areas, and provides idea leadership regarding instruction and assessment of students with disabilities. In addition, this position leads the expansion of program activities related to students with high incidence disabilities. The Program Manager supervises full time professional employees, professional contract employees, and oversees the supervision of graduate and undergraduate students.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of $700,000+/year project to ensure compliance with contract guidelines and timelines.
- Oversee the hiring, training, and evaluation of project staff.
- Supervise all staff and conduct meetings with the project team.
- Direct planning and implementation of State-wide training for teachers and administrators including development of training materials for different constituencies.
- Collaborate closely with State Department of Education staff & District Administration as related to instruction and assessment of students with disabilities.
- Identify, prepare and write proposals for grant funding.
- Oversee the maintenance of project-related databases.
- Supervise preparation of reports and maintenance of records to meet all requirements of funding source.
- Coordinate the dissemination of information locally and nationally concerning project activities.
- Write state, national, and international conference presentations and assures the dissemination of project information at international, national and state conferences.
- Coordinate long range program planning and development.
- Oversee the development and evaluation of program policies, procedures and curriculum.
- Act as liaison to State, local, university, nonprofit and private agencies and organizations to build relationships that expand our influence, visibility and participation in the community.
- Advocate for systems change through participation on disability related councils, committees, and planning meetings.
- Serve on national committees as appropriate.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Learn more and apply at: https://careers.udel.edu/cw/en-us/job/499817/program-manager-center-for-disabilities-studies