Instructional Coach, ACCESS
Instructional Coach, ACCESSPosted June 26, 2023 2:53 pm
The Instructional Coach will contribute to leading the ACCESS Project and developing the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) TA Center for the state, funded by the Delaware Department of Education. The Instructional Coach will support Delaware local education agencies’ (LEAs’) implementation and coordination of both academic and social, emotional and behavioral MTSS. The Instructional Coach provides professional learning, coaching and monitoring of fidelity of implementation to educators in partnering LEAs.
- Designs and delivers professional development sessions, both in-person and online.
- In coordination with LEA leadership teams, provides in-person and distance coaching (via conference call/webinar) to school leadership teams, school leaders, and teachers.
- Assesses teams’ and implementers’ fidelity to district and program action plans.
- Develops and use multiple data sources to assess participant needs and tailor PD and coaching appropriately.
- Use on-line tools and webinars to deliver professional development and provide guidance to school staff statewide.
- Provides guidance to graduate assistants in preparation professional learning materials and evaluation activites and report development.
- Utilize appropriate research methods and techniques; participate in the planning, organization, coordination, and control of research projects.
- Collaborate with Program Manager to design data input mechanisms for project database and recommend changes in data collection procedures.
- Prepare presentations for community and agency meetings and participate in related state Department of Education and stakeholder meetings.
- Disseminates project outcomes through conference presentations, state education leadership meetings, and written materials.
- Interface with investigators of other institutions or agencies involved in similar or related projects and other duties as assigned.
Learn more and apply from https://careers.udel.edu/cw/en-us/job/500124/instructional-coach-center-for-disabilities-studies