Disability Cinema: Hearts of Glass panel discussion
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Please note: Registration and streaming information TBD.
The documentary Hearts of Glass follows the story of Vertical Harvest, a greenhouse seeking to innovate in growing crops while providing meaningful, competitive employment for people with disabilities. It is available to stream from Oct. 15–22, courtesy of CDS's Access:Ability Scholars, the UD College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and the UD College of Education and Human Development.
After watching the film, attend a virtual panel discussion including:
- Kyle Burson, packaging assistant, Vertical Harvest
- Hannah Bouline, senior grower, Vertical Harvest
- Jenn Tennican, Hearts of Glass director/producer
- Stephanie Raible, assistant professor of social entrepreneurship, UD
- Qingwu (William) Meng, assistant professor of controlled-environment horticulture, UD